The mobile app facilitates the widest possible dissemination of the MEDICE project products with their usability through smartphones and tablets.
In particular the mobile app is designed to provide functionality to:
1. use the information on healthcare systems of Iceland, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Poland and the United Kingdom, connected to the MEDICE platform.
2. use the vast MEDICE database of words, phrases, tips and keywords in 14 languages with available sounds and videos. Available languages :
Afrikaans - Arabic - Armenian - Belarusian - Czech - English - French - Greek - Icelandic - Lithuanian - Polish - Russian - Thai - Ukrainian - Vietnamese
The overall design of the mobile app allows for language learning through autonomous use of migrant women, healthcare proferssionals, language trainers, facilitators and volunteers.
- Navigate to the MEDICE platform from your smartphone
- download the file M.apk in your smartphone
- click on the icon to instal the application